Friday

Music EdVentures Day 1- Vancouver

Quick post here- wow- what a good day! So many educators passionate about what they do. Playing games with Tony was so much fun. I have not done a long set as he had us do. During the song of Jingle Bells we made a long ways set. The first couple sashayed down the middle and then, holding one hand with your partner you walk holding it over one of the long lines. The rest of the dance was like many I know but I liked this new addition. I will definitely use this one with my students. The afternoon brought all of the quick talks by the Emerging Pioneers. Lots of new ideas to take back with me. And on a related note, if anyone is reading this, when I return to Texas, I will get more of my files uploaded for anyone to use. Any questions, please contact me.
I am looking forward to tomorrow and more singing and playing games!

No comments:

Post a Comment