Sunday

Get Connected to Music EdVentures

I realize that my original intent for this blog was to share my experiences in the classroom using the SongWorks approach and I will not deter from that goal. However, I would like to also include in my postings relevant information connecting others to Music EdVentures and SongWorks just in case you managed to get to my site and are not aware of these other places to find information.

If you are not a member of Music EdVentures be sure to go their website and join this fantastic group of educators. You will find them to be a wonderful resource for your classroom. You can access the newsletters and other information on their site for free and without being a member. But I recommend that you investigate joining this organization. You will not regret your decision.

If you are already a member, Music EdVentures has a Facebook page. It is a closed group but as a member of Music EdVentures you can request to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment